

Lake Ontario
I did a little funky thing with the highlights in this picture, but I love the way it made the clouds pop. We love visiting the lake, even though most of time it's cold and windy, it's still so beautiful.

We ate at a fun little sushi place by the piers.

We also played at the park a bit. Oliver won't stop chewing on his clothes. I remember when Lincoln went through a phase of chewing on his hands constantly. We finally started spaying them with that bitter spray you use for dogs. It totally worked, sounds horrible. Anyway I don't think that would work for Ollie though, I can't spray every inch of his clothes.

Typical Oliver cheese for the camera.

This is "KILLER"
I guess he chased Oliver around a bit, totally terrifying him. Weirdest squirrel behavior, he really had no fear of humans, and kept just walking right up to us, like we had some food for him or something.

Lincoln was all dressed up for picture day at school, so I took a few shots of him by this neat street lamp. What a handsome kid.

It was so sad to have Tres and Sherry leave, we miss being closer to them. I have to say though after being so busy for so long it was nice getting to slow back down to our typical pace. I immediately came down with a virus after they left and now it has has coursed through the entire family. So I guess my body didn't appreciate the non-stop excitement. We had so much fun and can't wait for their next visit.



1 comment:
That squirrel, it looks SO vicious.
Post a Comment