Monday, October 26, 2009

our budding artist

I believe that we are all born with certain talents and abilities. Along with being a complete comedian, Oliver has definitely inherited his dad's and grandma Sherry's artistic ability. He not only does a really great job of drawing for a 2 year old, but he works so hard at it, spending a lot of time on each drawing. This is a skill Lincoln did not come with, he would make a few lines on a paper and be done. Lincoln is a great artist as well he just doesn't have a desire to do it much and doesn't like sitting for very long and working on it.

This is not one of his most impressive drawings, I think these magnetic drawing pads are a little hard to work with, but it ended up looking so much like our hamster hedgie and he was so proud of it. He still hasn't decided which hand he prefers, which I think is so funny. What a fun kid he has been.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

He is such a cutie!!! What an artist!!

Amy said...

He's like a miniature Josh in so many ways!!

Nanda said...

I love that toy - it reminds me of an etch-a-sketch!