We had such a crazy busy week that it was really nice to wind down a bit on Sunday.
Josh actually had to fly out to Utah for a quick trip, so he left after church for the airport.
After church Tres and Sherry decided to head up to Palmyra and take in a few more of the sights and tours. The boys an I stayed home and relaxed a bit. I reveled in the down time, the boys did not, they just kept wondering when grandma and grandpa would be back.
I wanted to post some of these pretty shots of the Joseph Smith farm and Lucy Mac Smith farm. Everything is so pretty at this time of year and I really have been inspired lately to post more about the places where we live and the beauties around us. Since I've been trying to create some books of my blog having diverse photos makes it look a lot nicer. Sorry if the scenery shots bore anyone, they're more for me than anything else.
What a handsome guy!
Sherry brought home a ton of beautiful fallen leaves and I got the greatest idea. Every time we visit the printing press they always give us a copy of the first uncut signature (first 16 pages) of the first printing of the Book of Mormon, it's something they give to everyone that visits. Anyway we been there so many times and always come away with these huge prints that I always want to do something with, but never have and they always end up ruined. Well, this time I decided to press the fall leaves from the sacred grove and glue them around a mat to frame my print. I started it, but it's not done yet. I'll post some pictures when I finish it.
What a sacred and beautiful place.
Some pictures Sherry took of the boys on the way to church. I guess Oliver wasn't cooperating and kept sticking his foot in the camera. Stinker!



No comments:
Post a Comment