Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 4 Ollie's sporty sprouts, lunch at Biaggi's, church history sites, and temple

Olivers tiny sprouts class began the week that Tres and Sherry were here. He was so excited to go and play soccer like Lincoln. He was also excited to have all of us there to cheer him on. His first class he was kind of a little booger, he did pretty much the opposite of everything the teacher told him to do. He had so much fun though, and I'm grateful to have such a great Rec. center in our area.

Oliver chews on everything right now, it's horrible. His clothes are always soaking wet.
This is one of my favorites because his cute little face is the only thing in focus, and you can see that he's having a blast.
Lunch at Biaggi's was so yummy! Linc says it's his new favorite place to eat.



You can tell that Linc's getting sick of taking pictures.
We took grandpa up to Palmyra after lunch. I stayed with Oliver as he napped in the car, they checked out the Book of Mormon publication site and book store.
Lincoln picked out a beautiful glass memento of The Hill Cumorah at the book store, grandma was nice enough to buy it for him.
The views are really breathtaking, especially at this time of year with all of the leaves changing.
Oliver was very impressed with the monument this time. We actually didn't get the chance to stay very long because a storm blew in and started dumping rain on all of us. It was a funny sprint back to the car, and then we went to the visitors center to dry off.



I sing to my kids at night before bed, and they usually choose the same songs. Oliver loves the primary music and always picks "I am a child of God", "Families are forever", and "I love to see the Temple". Every night lately, he's been asking and begging to go to temple. I promised him that we would when grandma and grandpa were here. He's been so excited about it. When we got there he was glowing and just had to touch it.

You can see him just beaming, so cute!
I love the trees that are incorporated throughout the temple. It's just beautiful how they tied in the sacred grove and really brought it's beauty right in to temple.
This temple is gorgeous even with the ominous clouds rolling in.

No comments: