Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa Party

One of Josh's family traditions is having a big Santa party. This year it was so nice to be here for it, it's been about 4 years I think.


When grandma asked Oliver to sit for a picture, this is what we got. I thought it was hilarious!


Beneath this adorable little grin and charming personality exterior there is a little devil that rears his wildish head every so often. Truly it makes him all the more lovable.


I missed Dev's baby shower, so I picked something up for her while Christmas shopping. I love shopping for girls stuff, and can't get enough of the pink, fuzzy, frilly, frooffy, baby girl things. I found this cuddly pink baby's first Christmas outfit and some adorable pink shoes.



Newest Ferrin family shot


Oliver really got into the singing and Santa gave him some bells to ring, so he was having a ball.







Josh bonding with the boys! It always seems to involve wrestling, pinching, slapping, and someone getting hurt!

Huge family shot, look at all those people Sherry crammed into one picture, amazing!

No comments: