Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jaxon's Baptism


My adorable nephew Jaxon was baptized on Saturday. It was such a special day and so meaningful on many levels. Jaxon is such a sweet boy, so kind, and patient with my boys. He's a great example for them and I'm so happy to have been able to attend his special day.

Jaxon's father passed away very suddenly about 4 years ago, and left behind his amazing wife and 5 children, the youngest Alexa, was only about 5 weeks at the time. I will never understand from their eyes how hard that trial must have been, but can say that they have all, managed somehow to not only keep living, but living lives that their father would be so proud of. They are an amazing family!

Jaxon waited and extra 6 months just so his older brother Seth Jr, could perform the ordinance. I wept and laughed and enjoyed the sweet spirit that was in abundance.

No comments: