Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sally and Donald

Lincoln made one of his best friends in preschool last year. His name is Donald and he has just about the sweetest little face I've ever seen. He and Lincoln get along famously and have had a lot of fun outings together. He and his mom dropped by to say good bye, and also bring us some pizza. It was so thoughtful of Sally, we had are kitchen mostly packed at this point, so having some easy food meant so much.


The boys had fun playing the Wii.


Eating pizza!


Mostly just enjoying our friends while we could. I was very impressed that Linc held back the tears at this parting, I thought for sure he'd break down. We will miss these guys terribly. I told Linc good byes aren't necessarily forever, and incouraged them to come and visit us if they ever find themselves out west, and of course we will be back to visit here sometime too!


Sally I'll miss you, sweet lady!

No comments: