We made some really amazing friends while in New York. I can't say this enough, but leaving all our friends is really the hardest part about leaving. Our good friends the Ruder's were nice enough to offer their home and host a bit of a farewell party. It was so great to get one last evening with good friends, good food, great conversation, and the mayhem of many wild children afoot. We had a blast, and sharing this night testified to us how much nicer it will be to have a normal schedule. We missed so many opportunities like this one, because of Josh's crazy schedule, and I'm so sad we couldn't have done this more often.
Julie was in denial about the move up until the very end. She kept telling Josh to just leave us here, and go by himself. She is such a sweet, funny, and kindred spirit, I'll miss her so.
I'll miss so many amazing Fairport women. Each special lady that taught me so much, and helped me to grow in so many ways. We know that we were here for a reason, and for me it was to be inspired by some true friends and amazing daughters of God.



3 comments:
I am glad you had such wonderful friends to say goodbye to. Good Luck with your new adventures in Utah. I know you'll make the best of anything.
That's right! The very bitter end. I keep hoping we will see you around the corner at church. I hope you guys are settling in well.
I hope you get a chance to blog even with a move AND the holiday season. I just look forward to seening where you guys are and how the move went. We'd love to send you a Christmas card if you get around to emailing me your address. I completely understand if it doesn't happen until January. Love from Reno.
Post a Comment