Grandma wanted to take her grand kids all to Boondocks, as a sort of last hurray before school starts. Lincoln's been talking about it for weeks, he's so excited. It took a while to organize all of our schedules and unfortunately Sage and Rozario had to do it a different day, but it's a really fun place. I love these Lazar tag pictures, they look hilarious with these huge gun packs that are bigger than they are on.
When we go places with Ollie and Alexa, people always think they are twins. So funny, they're both so stinkin cute.
It was a pretty hot day, and they spent most of their time going between the boats where they'd get really wet squirting each other, and then to the race cars where they could dry off.
They loved soaking each other and you can even squirt out and soak the by-standers, which didn't thrill grandma!
I love Ollie's face in this shot, he's so excited to ride in a race car, up until now he's always been too short.
Unfortunately Josh was weigh too competitive and Alexa and I couldn't get around him, so we had to settle for 2nd, which she wasn't thrilled about. I told her I did my best, but she said she wanted to ride with Josh the next time.
We had so much fun in the boats, but I had know idea how wet we'd get. Josh looks huge in the boat, so funny!
and then stood in line for ever to choose the silly little prizes that you pay way too much for and never last more than a day, but I guess it's all about the experience, and the kids love trying to earn tickets to pick out prizes. I laugh every time though, because Lincoln always acts like it's totally conceivable to win those huge prizes at places like that. I'm always trying to explain to him that you'd literally have to spend thousands of dollars on coins to win anything good, and by then you could've just purchased the item for a whole lot less money.
To him it's still worth it, great money making scheme at work.
Thanks grandma for the fun day!



No comments:
Post a Comment