Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Target Pictures




We had our family pictures taken while Sherry was visiting.  I wanted to get a recent 16x20 family picture for our wall.  We had this great one taken when Lincoln was around two, and have loved it.  The kids did well, especially Lincoln, Oliver got a little fed up after a while, but do amazing during all the family shots.  Since that was the whole reason for going, I was happy.  You'll notice that Lincoln ended up with quite a few more keepers because by then, Oliver was done.  No amount of gum or popcorn was going to make him sit and smile on that X.  

11 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

what an adorable family!!!! Cute Boyz!!!

The Woodward Family said...

Those pictures are great! I love the one of Lincoln with his hands in his pocket. My, what a big boy he's gotten to be.

Julie said...

Ollie is so cute sitting with Lincoln.

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Hey there, our blog is going privite on Wednesday and we would love to add you to our site .. our email address is schrodkids@yahoo.com if you would like to send us your email address...thanks tons

Reno 411 said...

Great pictures. What a handsome family.

The White House said...

Josh,

You guys look so great! Your oldest son looks just like you. I can't believe that life just keeps flying by. We are too young to be all grown up! I wish you all the very best!

Ryan

The White House said...

Okay, on second look....both of your boys look a lot like you. They are a good mix of both of you. Cute kids!!!! Nice job!

Ryan

Staci said...

How cute are those pics!!!! I hope you are doing well.

:) said...

Tara, Those pics are really cute! What Target has a photot studio? I didn't think they had them here. We always used to get our pics done there in Utah. When are we hooking up again?

Margaret said...

Hi Tara, I am excited to have found your blog! Your family is precious and it's wonderful that you can live relatively close to
Tiffani.

McCombs Family said...

I wish you could have heard my scream and Annacys WOW when we saw your boys. They are beautiful and soooo grown up. We sure do realize that we miss the Ferrin Family. I love the quote you have at the top of your blog. I have decided I need to write more...stories and family history. I saw that quote and it sealed the deal. Miss you guys.