





Our family loves finding beautiful spots nearby to spend time together outdoors. We all love being out in this beautiful fall season. It seems to be picturesque where ever you look. The leaves are gorgeous. We arrived so late in the season when we moved, we missed all of these amazing colors. There is this perfect hiking trail that follows a shallow cascading stream with woods all around. It is hardly ever really busy, so it makes for a great little outing for our boys, who can't get enough dirt, water, and mud. We had a pretty warm fall day a few days ago and couldn't resist taking the kids to do some wading in this wonderful river. They brought their little plastic boats along to see if they could make down the falls, it was a bit cold but, a lot of fun.




I love this shot , because it caught the splash that his big rock made, and the determined look on his face.


Lincoln had this huge walking stick to help him balance over all of the slippery rocks.
6 comments:
Thanks for telling us about this place. We went and it was incredible. I can't believe we've lived so close to it for so long and never seen it. It's AMAZING!
Wow... what beautiful places you have to explore. I wish we could make a trip out to visit. :) Pictures will have to do for now.
I can't believe you went there without me. Just kidding. I loved that place, thanks for taking me there. I have really missed you since I got home.
Love MOM
Great pictures. It looks like a lot of fun. We'll have to check it out this summer!
WOW! That place is gorgeous! There just aren't places like that around here to go and enjoy. The boys are getting SO big!
Hi, Josh, just checking in to see what you are up to. Your blog is fantastic! Very pretty pictures you have (but I suppose that runs in the family, huh?) Anyway, I also wanted to double check on the status of your presidential vote. Anything changed??? I don't know many democrats so I want to give those I know a hard time (and engage in some friendly bashing!).
Karie
Post a Comment