Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Leaves







I can't believe how many leaves we had to rake to the curb today.  I swear it got to the point that I could no longer move the massive pile, Josh had to take over.  It was obviously hard work, but the kind of hard work that I really enjoy.  If I had to do it every week, not so much fun anymore.  
I do love fall, all the smells and colors, the fun activities and holidays to look forward to.  Today we had our first official snow.  None of it stuck, but it made me excited, maybe even a bit giddy.  I can't wait for the snow to dump down on us.  I revel in it for the first few months, and then I'll be ready for spring.
Linc has his first Halloween Parade at his preschool tomorrow, he's pretty excited.  He decided on being a Star Wars storm trooper this year.  He can't wear a mask or take his light saber to school though, which I totally understand, but it does take away 3/4's of the poor kids costume.  He's left with this odd white jump suit, if I didn't already know, there is no way I'd know what he is.  He doesn't care though, he's totally happy with his choice.  I'll post some pictures after the event.  Happy Halloween everyone!
 

3 comments:

Marshall said...

What a beautiful yard! And beautiful fall colors! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there. This looks like too much fun.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there. This looks like too much fun.