
It's true, we officially are in contract for this lovely home in Kaysville, UT. It seems a little crazy for us, we've been traveling all over the place for so long. In a way it's hard to let go of that sense of freedom, not really belonging to a place. I've been longing for so long to be officially settled somewhere, and we feel so good about this spot. Hopefully all will go smoothly and our new home will be finished in a few months. I'd love to get Linc into his new school, but I guess we'll see. I'm praying for perfect building weather for the next 2 months! I'll add some photos up when we break ground next week. Very exciting!
I can even have chickens, I'm so excited. We looked at cool coup plans all weekend.



7 comments:
Tara your blog always leaves me with lots of happy tear and I love your comments. You are such a gifted mom and I have loved, loved, loved, having you and Josh and boys here with us for the past months. I will be sad when you move out but I am so very happy for you and josh. Getting your first home is the best, and yours is darling. Thanks for loving me and Grmpa Tres we love having such wonderful daughter-in-laws and feel very blessed. I hope your boys chose as well as mine did. Love Sherry
Tara, I am so excited for you and Josh. The house looks adorable. What an exciting time for the cute Ferrin Fam. Of course we will be here for anything you need. We love you all.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and you'll be so close!
I sent you an email. I hope I used the right address.
I can't wait to hear more details.
Congrats on the new home!
I am so excited for you, Tara! You've earned this! :)
Congratulations! We miss You! Maybe your house will be finished by the time we actually get out to visit?!Someday:)
WOW it's gorgeous! Congrats. We can't wait to see you in it. You've definitely earned home ownership :)
Post a Comment