Only in Utah, Right?
Our church is so organized, that we have terms for each regional group of congregations, which we call stakes. Lagoon is really the only theme park here in Utah, and it's grown a ton since I was last here, in college. Sherry likes to take all of her grand kids once during the summer, and we came on the half off stake day to be kinder to her pocket book! It's very sweet of her to want to do so much for her grand kids.
We met Angie and all her crew, minus Seth, cause he's just way too cool for Lagoon theses days, JK:) My boys will do anything to hang with their cousins, so coming to Lagoon was just cherry on the cake.
Oliver had a blast riding all of the kiddie rides with Alexa. They have so many rides for the little ones, which makes it fun for everyone.
I'm not as young as I used to be, and going on this ride was fun, but once was enough! I'm also getting a bit more afraid of heights the older I get, kind of weird.
Jaxon, Linc, Jade
Angie said I owed her big time, after riding this with my kids. I was on some terrifying rocket ride called re-entry with Jace and Landon. I think it's one of my favorites. It drops you from like 200 feet, and drops you faster than free fall speed, so you get this huge and fast fall.
Everyone riding the mini roller coaster for Ollie, he was thrilled, we pretended to be thrilled, well everyone but Landon, that is.
Rattle Snake Rapids is a wet ride, just so you know. I did everything I could do to escape all of the waterfalls, and still got soaked. It was a riot!
The bumper cars were the favorite for my boys, Oliver couldn't figure it out at first, but once he did, he wanted to live there. I think they went on them about 20 times.
Josh met us there when he was finished with work. Once he got there we started hitting all of the big kid rides with the older boys, while grandma hung out in kiddie land.
Grandma let them each play a game at the end that she always wins, which is why they are all holding prizes. They can never guess her age, or Jace's weight, suckers!
Thanks for the fun day grandma! Linc is already gearing up his nerves to ride some of the bigger rides next year!



1 comment:
Okay...so you are telling me you were in Utah for Stake Lagoon Day and you Never called us to meet up?
Post a Comment