Tuesday, July 6, 2010

St.George sister

I have one sister. She's pretty important to me. She's my best friend other than Josh of course. We have our ups and downs, arguments and agreements, annoyances and "can't get enough of you" moments. We've been through a lot together, and I can truly say she's the first person I call if I ever have anything important to tell about. We've had times in our lives when we've lived in the same house and times when we've lived thousands of miles apart. Living in the same house not so good, living clear across the country, also not so good, living within a distance that we can be a part of each others lives often, a must.
I'm pleased to announce they are moving to St. George, and although I wish it was closer, because 41/2 hours is a huge commute, I can't complain, because it's much closer than New York, and that makes me extremely happy. I know we won't be getting together every weekend, but we'll be there for a the really important things and even some not so important things too, and I'm excited for their new adventure.
Plus it's a super place to go for a long weekend by the pool!

I drove down a while back to help Tiff do some major house hunting, and also, spa time, Crave time, lunches out, movies, and general fun, but we did look for houses too!
When I got home I realized I had only taken a few pictures, and they are all of Tiff and I one night, right before bed, with out a shred of make-up, trying to figure out my silly camera.
I like them though, because we look like sisters, different, but definitely sisters!





So the only other thing I have to post is a funny video and story:

We were driving around with the realtor and Tiff was looking around for something, she said" I can't find my sun glasses has anyone seen my sunglasses?"

How could you not love this lady! Not just one, but both pairs were already on her head.

Sorry it's sideways.

1 comment:

Nanda said...

Hi Tara & Tiff - miss you both. Tiffany - so glad you are moving to St George. I hope we get to see you sometime when you're settled. My sister has family in St George now, and it's growing into such a big town/city! I am so happy for your family! xoxoxo