
I realize this isn't the best picture of our amazing dad, but the other one I got of them, Ollie was much worse. I hope Josh knows how much we all love him, and what a great dad he is. It's nice having a day to celebrate him. We also got to celebrate our grandpas and great grandpas which I think is really special.
Angie stopped by with her crew to wish Grandpa Tres a happy Father's Day, and then we all headed down to Dev's for dinner.

Rozario was very generous to share all of his toys, and Oliver lined up every one of his hot wheels cars, it's a weird 3 year old boy thing I've decided, Linc did it too!
After dinner we drove up to see Grandpa Arnie. We had some pie and visited with Aunt Lou, Uncle Bob, Arnie and Pat for a bit. It's always so fun visiting with them, I wish we lived closer, wish granted we will soon!

Linc even had a very special moment to play ball with his famous former Laker's player of a great grandpa. Not many kids get to play basketball with their great grandpa's, I think I will treasure these pictures.





No comments:
Post a Comment