Jaxon been able to come over and have a few sleepover's this summer, and my boys just love being able to play with this guy. Sometimes Jace comes along too, and that's even better!
We love being closer, and our boys being able to have real relationships with their cousins, instead of " hi, we're related, but it's hard because I only get to see you about once a year, kind of a relationship" which is what we've always had in the past.

Devery invited Linc down to Salt Lake to spend the day with Rozario, he felt like such a big kid, getting to go down with grandma, and hang out with one of his favorite buddies for the day. You can see that they had a riot.
I wasn't there so I don't know what Sage is cooking, but I saw this picture and wanted to post it. Hello sassy! I thought she and Dev would get a kick out of it.





No comments:
Post a Comment