We love doing new and fun things for holidays. We decided to have some chocolate fondue with the kids this year. They cut up and prepared some of their favorite fruits and we dipped it all in some chocolate yummyness. It was sooo delicious and a perfect way to celebrate the the day of love.
Josh and I got the boys each a few little treats for them to wake up to, one of which was this marshmallow thing on a stick. Our kids love marshmallows so we thought it would be a hit, but it was totally tasteless, and was like chewing on a tire. Oliver was so excited to bite into it, I wanted to take a picture of him with it, and captured instead the disappointment of this not so delicious complete let down.
Looks can be deceiving, doesn't it look adorable and scrumptious?



2 comments:
So fun what a great idea. I love those chocolate mugs!
Tara, I love, love, love your blog!! I love seeing your sweet little boys and the fun things they are doing... and you my friend look as young and beautiful as you did when you were 18.. love you much..
Post a Comment