Monday, February 1, 2010

life long friends


So grateful for friends, especially relationships that seem to be unchanging, despite the years, miles and different seasons in our lives, I treasure these friendships that I know will last a lifetime.
Ananda and I were roommates in college for about 4 years. I loved getting to see her, and spend some time getting to know this wonderful man in her life. She glowed, and seemed truly happy, I couldn't have dreamed up a better match for her.


We loved our children's museum in Rochester, it was just enormous and always so fun, but I have to say, I was pretty impressed with the one in Salt Lake. I went there with very low expectations, I'd heard some bad reviews, but still wanted to give it a try, and was completely excited to get a membership there. Both kids really enjoyed themselves, and really could have stayed busy for hours. Thank goodness, it' makes not having Strong Museum nearby a bit more bearable.


Ananda loved the wind tunnel! Linc designed his own parachute type thing, and shot it made several successful launches up through the tunnel, he was thrilled.


They really loved this building blocks, and came up with some pretty great towers.


Lincoln was very excited to get a picture by his.


I owe Matt a huge thank you for all of these great shots. He seemed to have a great time taking them, and I love how candid and honest they are. We had so much fun, and can't wait to visit with these guys again soon! Maybe next time we'll head out to their nicer California climate.
Nan, I miss you already!

No comments: