
I unwittingly married into a family of crazed Utah fans. The crazy type of fan that embarrasses you at games. I'm all about a good football game every now and again, and really enjoy rooting for a particular team, I'm not however a hater of everything BYU. In fact, quite the opposite, at the danger of being disowned, I actually like BYU in many ways. It's a bit quirky too, but so is Utah in general. A whole bunch of mormons living in a small area will do that to a place. Living out of Utah for so many years gave me a different perspective on the school, and Josh even agreed that if we ended up settling outside of Utah, that BYU would be a understandable pursuit for our kids. But, when it comes to any sport, we either cheer for red or go home. Let's just hope Linc doesn't become some great basketball or football star, and decide to attend BYU. It could cause some major family upheaval. All in Fun of course!

Linc got to attend a game with just his dad and Grandpa Tres and great grandpa Arnie, what a neat experience. Grandpa Arnie is kind of a legend in these parts, having played basketball for the U (winning a pretty special NCAA championship game in Madison Square Gardens, which is a legendary story) and even going on to play for the Lakers for a few years. It's pretty neat for him to sit their with these special men in his life and get to see his name on a jersey in a place of honor high up in the rafters.

Jaxon and Jace were able to have a fun sleepover with us the night before the game, and they partied hard! After a huge breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes, eggs and fruit, we then took the frontrunner down to Salt Lake City. We spent a few hours at the planetarium, which is always a big hit with our boys.

They all play so well together, there is never any fighting, which is so nice. I attribute a lot of that to the characters of Jace and Jaxon, I don't know if kids come any more patient than these two. They really seem to love and enjoy spending time with my boys, and that just makes me smile

Oliver and Linc can't get enough of them, Ollie cried tantrum style all the way home from the train station, because his cousins had to go home.




Note the lovely advertisement above Jaces head. "Do you suffer from Irritable bowel syndrome with constipation" Are you serious? Why on Trax? too funny!



Oliver sat with Jaxon for much of the game. Actually he stood dancing on Jaxon's lap for much of the game, until he collapsed in my lap and fell asleep. When he's tired he can sleep anywhere I guess!

Jace is quite the artist, I was really impressed with the drawings he did on the train ride, Oliver loved having someone to draw with.

Getting to spend time with these boys, makes being back feel good.
Not that a don't still really miss my family, Tiffani, because I know when you read this this you'll feel bad, and we're not having too much fun without you!
3 comments:
The vote is in. You have the cutest boys EVER! I so love reading your blogs! I'm glad you're enjoying your return to Utah. I can't say that I share your Ute vs BYU opinion as I happen to bleed purple. lol
Love you guys!
Our family is split in all directions. Utah, BYU, Utah State, Southern Utah University (I think that is their name now after changing it like 4 times) As for me...one of the greatest days of my life was when UNR beat BYU! And, it looks like you guys are loving it there. I can't believe Oli is in SUNBEAMS!!! Wow!
I love your new header! You guys rock. Hurrah for the Utes, but mostly for BYU. Looks like loads of family fun.
Post a Comment