We had an amazing Christmas this year! I definitely missed being with my family, but we were so busy and surrounded by friends and family, that it made my heart full.
Every year we talk about some of the Christmas traditions we'd like to incorporate into our family, being a bit displaced this year made that a little tough. We kind of just tried to go with the flow, and just enjoy people, and it worked out well. Next year will probably be our year to really start some fun traditions of our own and I look forward to that as well. I hate how easy it is to get caught up in some of the Christmas commercialism, and really want our family to focus on what the holiday is all about. I hope everyone reading this had a wonderful holiday with their loved ones! Merry Christmas from us!



1 comment:
Looks like a wonderful Christmas. Sorry about Linc's bug, J had a fever for two days before Christmas too and had to stay home, bummer! You all look so happy, I'm so glad you can be with so many family members and friends, yahoo!
Post a Comment