Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Eve


We were thrilled when Louann and Bob decided to have a Christmas eve get together. We haven't been able to see all everyone for quite a while, plus Bob is like a gourmet chef and I'm not exaggerating, he's that good! Great food and even better company.


Just some of Bob's amazing food.


Oliver just kind of sat and waited for all of his cousins to arrive, he was very excited.


A little blurry, but I love this photo!



Ari and Lou organized this fun candy exchange which of course was a huge hit.



By the end of the candy exchange Ollie ad quite the haul.


Lincoln was thrilled with the Uof U water bottle that Jes and Mike got for everyone. Landon always feels a bit left out being the only BYU fan in the family, or so he says.



I didn't want to put this precious girl down. She's such a sweetie, and it was so nice getting to spend some time with Dev, Mike, Sage and Rozario. Not many women can look like Dev a few days after having a baby, gorgeous!

Christmas eve PJ's.

We got home a little late, but still wanted to take the time for some of our own Christmas eve traditions. We read from Luke and and put out some cookies for Santa and opened and put on their Christmas P.J.'s. Their excitement was tangible.

1 comment:

Nanda said...

I already miss you after getting to hang out with you guys. Your pictures are coming! I've been very lazy today. I love seeing all of Josh's family. Big hugs to everyone there! Love you!