Saturday, February 27, 2010

on the green

Grandpa Tres loves golfing and likes to take the boys golfing on occasion. Lincoln has loved golfing ever since we lived in Palm Springs. He would take his little Disney golf around our little rental complex constantly hitting balls into the lemon trees and water features. All the retirees loved to watch him, I would always get comments on how young Tiger Woods started. I have no ambitions of having a Tiger, and if they knew Linc like I do, or better If I knew Linc then like I do now, I would have told them that he throws himself into everything he does like this, it has nothing to do with him having a great love of golf.

After a few pointers from grandpa, he's off and swinging.
Jace looking as cute as ever!
Oliver hit an amazing amount of balls, but enjoyed picking them all back up even more and really didn't have the patience to last more than a few turns.

Cousin Seth showing off his skills.
Oliver is done!




GREAT TIME ON THE GREEN!

No comments: