Saturday, February 27, 2010

irock

This is one of the reasons that made me instantly fall in love with this place. I pick Josh up at the front runner station most days, and at that time in the evening the sun is setting in the west and the mountains turn this beautiful pink color. Dusk has always been my favorite time of day because I love how it makes everything it touches more picturesque and less flawed, but in Utah the lighting at sunset is shockingly pretty. The camera of course doesn't do it justice, but the moment it happens, it's just breathtakingly beautiful. You can't see things like this and not recognize a greater power a work in it's creation.

One of the other loves I have is all of the great outdoor activities that I LOVE! I especially love being able to take my sweet boys and watch them enjoying the adventure and fun that Utah has to offer.

Ogden has this new indoor facility that has rock climbing, surfing, a sky diving wind tunnel, bowling, miniature golf, and a huge arcade. The boys loved climbing, Linc could have spent hours there, Oliver on the other hand was done after two climbs and preferred swinging around on belay rather than climbing anything.



Such fun!


No comments: