So we were welcomed back to our lovely home here in up state New York by some sweltering 50 degree weather. It was pretty sad coming home to the gray coolness, after spending so much time in sunny Florida. Lincoln was excited about the prospects of a new bike though, which we've been promising him since the warm weather hit. He totally out grew his old bike over the winter, but it proved handy having a smaller bike when we took off the training wheels, I think it gave him a bit more control. Now that he's such a pro though, it's been really hard for him to keep up on our longer bike excursions, and we new we couldn't put it off any longer. We stayed well under budget during our trip, and had some fun play money when we got back, so Lincoln and I got some new bikes. Lincoln has done surprisingly well on his new bike. It's a 21' frame, which for him is much bigger. We didn't want him growing out of another bike this year though, and the way he keeps growing we opted for the bigger bike. He's acquired many more bruises and scrapes all up and down his legs, and I can't help but feel so proud of all his hard work and persistence. Way to go Linc! The cooler temperatures in theses shots actually required hats and mittens, if you can believe it. Bye Bye Florida, hello New York!
Family Christmas Letter
7 months ago



2 comments:
Holy Smokes! When you blog about life you really have a fun time with it. I love the pictures of Disneyworld, Fort Lauderdale and all of your other fun adventures.
I can't believe Lincoln is riding a bike. What a go-getter!
Your vacation sounds like so much fun. What a neat memory for your family.
We miss you guys.
Post a Comment