So everyone knows that Josh and I are completely in love with our grocery store chain here in New York. I annoy my family, I talk about it so much. It's called Wegmans, and it's impossible to describe how wonderful it is, you kind of have to experience for yourself. So a friend recently clued us into this great little program they do in the summer to encourage families to get out together and get some exercise. The area where we live has so many great trails all over the place, and we never would have known about all of them had we not started this program. We've had so much fun hiking these trails and getting to know our area a little better.
Oliver's exciting finds!
We hiked the powdermills park trail that starts off by the fish hatchery. My kids love seeing the fish there, there are just so many and some of them are huge. One of them whose name was Steve, that's right he has a name, he's like 8 years old the guy said and about ? pounds.
Lincoln's exciting finds.
My two handsome guys eating lunch.
We capped off the hike with some lunch at the Fruit and Veggie Company in Pittsford. A little pricey, but amazing food. Fun way to spend the afternoon.



1 comment:
Tara I am also in love with Weggies. I hear you. It's a Nordstrom among grocery stores.
Post a Comment