We finally got Lincoln's school placement and information like school supplies letter in the mail. We went right out the next day to collect everything, I think we're all a little excited about school, especially Lincoln. He had so much fun getting everything on his list especially the backpack though. He picked out a great camo one and wore it the whole time we were in the store, to the car, and for days after word. We've been playing school for a week now. I'm so glad that we gave him the extra year to get there emotionally. Last year at this time he was no where near ready, now I know he's going to love it. If anyone knows where to get Avery glue sticks I'd love to know. Linc's teacher wants those instead of Office Depot or Elmer's, and those are the only brands I've been able to find so far
Yesterday we spent hours in the evening playing with a new box of play dough I got on sale at Target. It came with like 24 different colors. We've never had so much variety at our finger tips before, and I have to say I was probably having more fun than the boys. Lincoln wanted to post a picture of our creations. I was so into it I forgot to actually make dinner, and when we were done we were all starving and wishing we could eat the play dough.
(Ollie did the banana and brown pasta, Linc did the impressive salads complete with tomatoes, and the cheese, I did the pie and watermelon. Doesn't it make you hungry! Well maybe you have to truly starved to think they look appetizing.



No comments:
Post a Comment