Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Favorite Pictures!





Kids make the best models, they are just so beautiful, all of them! I of course am partial to my own, but I guess that's to be expected. I had to post these shots. They were inside during a rainy day, lamenting all the things they were missing outside, so I got out the camera.


More photos here
Rainy spring day

5 comments:

McCombs Family said...

Tara- I miss your blog!!!! We miss your boys too. They are sooo beautiful and this is coming from someone who is NOT their mother. Annacy named our latest fish Lincoln because she says she wants to remember him. (lets hope this fish is a longer lasting one)

Reno 411 said...

Holy Cow! Oliver is getting so big and he is looking more like Lincoln to me. What handsome boys you have. I am glad your blgo is up and running again. We missed you.

Staci said...

So your boys are so cute!
Hey we finally set up a blog for our little family.
www.jacobsfamilyfun.blogspot.com

Ruth and Jordan said...

Hello Tara! you have no idea how many times we tried to log on, but wouldn't let us.
Our baby is almost 3 months now, and weighs almost 17 lbs! We posted video of his birth back in February. I can't even explain how happy I am to be a mom. It's the greatest thing.
I can't believe how big Lincoln and Oliver are!
Hope things are well. Glad to have found you guys!

Joan said...

Tara, I missed seeing your wonderful pictures. Very glad to see you are back. Hope everyone is well.

Cousin Joan in Ashland