Friday, April 11, 2008

Lincoln's new hair cut.




Well, I'm sure half of you are thinking "it's about time", and the other half of you maybe missing the mop, but we figured he was about due for a bigger boy look.  I have to admit though when he walked in the house after the new due, I seriously started crying.  Now I have to clarify, I'm not the type of person that cares that much about my son's hair, nor do I feel particularly attached to the trendy longer look.  I was crying because he looked about two years older to me instantly.  One of my friends afterward told me that she could always see their growth, it somehow seemed  more pronounced after their haircuts, and I totally agree.  He 's just growing up so fast it kills me!  I guess it was just one of those moments when it really hits you, how fleeting this time in my life is, I'm grateful for everyday.
Josh and Linc had a great time though.  They went to this sports themed barber shop.  Total father son bonding time.  I think they both look very handsome.



more photos click here




Linc's new hair cut 4/11/08 3:07 PM

No comments: