Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cousin Birthdays

Rozario turns 6, with a fun Chuck E. Cheese party!


Lincoln and Oliver looked forward to this for weeks and kept counting down the days, they love going to this place, and it's even more fun when it's a party with your cousin and a bunch of other fun kids your age.
He's so stinkin cute, he was so excited to get this hilarious hat!
Oliver was trying to make a cool sign with his hands like the other boy in this picture, funny kid.
I always love getting together with these guys, because I get my baby fix for the day. She's such a sweet little cherub right now, I just want to eat her up.

I'm sure Dev will love this shot, and Oliver looks possessed because of his red eye, but I love the smile on his face, he had so much fun!
It's so fun having cousins your age. Rozario was a little tired of smiling at this point which is why he looks like he's going to rip Linc's head off.
Happy birthday Rozario, we had so much fun!

Sage turns 13!
Yep, she's officially a teenager, and such a great girl.
Can you tell this was a staged blow of the candles. It was a very yummy soccer cake, but I ate way too much.
Not to upstage Sage on her special day, but could this baby be any cuter!

I've been able to see so much more of my niece since we've been back in Utah, and I've been loving the opportunities to get to know her better, she's such a sweetie. Since she turned 13, she now can wear eye make-up, and Sage has always had the most amazing eyes, add a little make-up and wow! She looks so beautiful and so grown up. I'm so glad we could be there for her birthday this year.
They had root beer floats, which my boys just love, and of course cake, so they were on a bit of a sugar high for a while.
Getting presents for teenagers can be a bit intimidating from my experience, especially since the things most kids want these days are tiny ipod type gadgets that cost a fortune. We noticed that Sage is often wearing neat jewelery, so I thought that might be a safe bet. So we bought Sage a little Bling. Lincoln had so much fun, helping to pick it out, and he was especially excited to give her this huge jeweled ring he found. Lincoln is very into precious gems at the moment.
Oliver loves babies, especially his cousin Rozlyn
She was just smiling and talking to him, it was very cute.
Balloon fight!

Uncle Mike is so fun!
Oliver looking very viscous.
It was so fun, Happy 13th Sage, we love you!

No comments: