So Josh had a job interview in New York, and Sherry was nice enough to come and stay with me for the couple of days that he was gone. We really had a lot of fun, and it meant the world to me having someone with me. I'm the biggest baby about being alone. She came right before the Great Balloon Races, which take place at the huge park near our house. So I think it was really neat for her to see the balloons practically landing in our back yard. I do feel lucky having the kind of relationship with my mother in-law, that she and I are both completely comfortable having her stay. A lot of my friends thought that was so bizarre, and I guess I hadn't really thought much about before. She's a great lady and we had a lot of fun! 


While she was here she bought Oliver a little walking/riding toy. He and Lincoln seem to being loving it.
We also had a Brock and Jace over while Krista and Travis went out to dinner. Lincoln just loves being with Brock. We went up to the park so the boys could run around and shoot Linc's new glider plane.





The balloon races start off with a little carnival type thing up at the park, Sherry and I took the kids up to it right before I took her to the airport. They had yummy food, cool boothes and a bounce house! Lincoln loves bounce houses and we spent the majority of our time there.



Grandma bought Lincoln his glider for an early birthday gift, so she felt she needed to get something for Oliver as well. She bought him this adorable little push/ride toy that's a dump truck. Oliver absolutely adores it. Unfortunately Linc loves it too, and has a tendancy to be a little rough with the baby toys, so he's already been banned from using it.





Grandma bought Lincoln his glider for an early birthday gift, so she felt she needed to get something for Oliver as well. She bought him this adorable little push/ride toy that's a dump truck. Oliver absolutely adores it. Unfortunately Linc loves it too, and has a tendancy to be a little rough with the baby toys, so he's already been banned from using it.



1 comment:
Sherry is a wonderful person. I have a great relationship with my mother in law as well and feel very blessed.
Post a Comment