Easter
We had a great day! On Friday we actually did a little passover meal, and talked about all the important symbolims, dyed eggs, and baked Easter cookies. Saturday we did the egg hunt and candy festivities. Sunday we wanted to make the focus on the Savior, so we filled their baskets with some fun lds bookstore finds.
Oliver enjoying his Matzohs
passover meal
Easter cookies
Lincoln's Peter Rabbit performance at preschool
Mother's Day Tea
Lincoln's preschool had this amazing celebration for mother's the Thursday before Mother's day. I had so much fun, and felt very spoiled. The kids all worked so hard to make it special, and it truly was. We all came dressed up, and the classroom was all decked out. We got to sit in our own assigned seating with our kid made place mats, napkins, cards, tissue bouquets, and enjoyed some wonderfully fancy desserts and lemonade. The kids sang us some songs and presented us with their presents. Lincoln made me this beautiful bracelet, picked out all the beads and put it together himself. He also made me some cute spring crafts including a
portrait of me with a few of my favorite things to do listed. The teachers had each of the kids sit for a silhouette, and had each of the moms try and pick out their own child's. It was fun! Linc's was easy to pick out with his cute little nose, full lips, and curls poking up. They also put a little photo album together of the years activities with pictures of Lincoln's important moments, what a treasure! It was such a special day, and I'm so appreciative to his teachers and especially him for all the hard work that went in to making the day so special. Thanks Linc!
I will finish in the next post it's too hard putting photos into the end of this one.



3 comments:
Tara, I'm glad you are settled in your new home. I love moving! but then we always had movers to do the big stuff :O) not sure how I'd like doing it myslef?? Sounds like you had a wonderful mothers day! How sweet of Linc's teacher to put all that work into mothers day for all you special mom's. I still have a vase Christina made for me for mothers day when she was in 1st grade and a couple of things John David made me..I treasure them still. It's so sweet to look back when they are grown and remember those special times.
Tara,
I have been thinking about you guys so much lately and have wanted to call, but life has been extra crazy. I am glad you guys are getting settled in and feeling maybe a little less overwhelmed. I would love to get together with you guys soon. Thanks for being here for the blessing. It meant alot to us having all of you here.
Love ya, Chantelle
Yah! You're back Tara! Loved catching up with your darling photos, you look awesome in the mother's day tea photo. I'm inspired by the Easter passover. I think we may need to copy your menu next year. You are such an awesome family. I love your new place. That husband of yours sure is handy! Thanks for being our friends!
Post a Comment