Thursday, May 28, 2009

last month or so.... all summed up! take 3

Lincoln's last day of preschool


We have enjoyed this little school so much.  Lincoln has just flourishes and developed such a love for school, which is exactly what we were hoping for.  He's excited for Kindergarten this fall, and has made so many friends, it's been great.  It was actually sad for me to see it end, and to know that this fall I have to send him him to school everyday, he'll actually be starting his many year journey through school, and I'm going to miss him like crazy.  I won't start crying yet though, I still have a few more months.  They had a pizza party and presented the teachers with some much deserved gifts. 
The many projects Josh has been busy with over the last few weeks.... (I couldn't post pictures of all of them, but I had to post a few, he's become quite the handy man!

I can't tell you how much I love having this island it gives me so much more counter and storage space.  Plus it looks great!  We did it all for under $150.  Ikea counter top(which is a butcher block), Target clearance bookshelves.

This was a much needed adjustment to our very old kitchen.  It's bad enough to not have a dishwasher, but the old faucet was so low it made it impossible to even get pots underneath it. ($34 clearance at Lowes)
Josh did the top one solo, Sherry and I did the bottom triage all for Ollie's room.  This time we can take them with when we move.




1 comment:

Staci said...

Josh that Island is awesome, and Tara the pictures with you and the Boys are super cute.
May the next month or so be calm, but happy. ;)