Friday, May 29, 2009

Last month or so.... all summed up! take 2

Sherry's Visit
Sherry came for a visit, and as always we had way too much fun, and hated to see her go. Also as always we took way to many pictures, and to do it justice, it will require a separate post, so I'll save all the details for then.  She was here for Mother's Day which was a treat!

I love this photo of Sherry and had to post it.  We took it at the Lilac Festival here in Rochester.



Mother's Day 
As always I was treated like a queen, and couldn't ask for anymore love and appreciation. I awoke to Josh and the boys making me some fancy crepes for breakfast, a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and excitement for me to open some very thoughtful gifts.  Oliver and Lincoln decorated an apron for me, and also made me a jar full of things they appreciate, so that if I'm having a blue day I can pull out a note and know I am loved, not that I didn't already.  Josh got me a great book that I've since read and really enjoyed.  We made Sherry a big box of chocolate covered strawberries before she arrived, and gave those to her.  The kids were very excited to share them with her, they had waited patently for a day and a half.  It was a great day, I couldn't be happier to be the mom to these great kids, I'm so lucky!


No comments: