So my mother in-law Sherry has been wanting some pictures of the boys playing soccer. We signed them both up for some classes with some of the Christ-mas money that she sent. They have both been having so much fun. For Oliver this is a pretty new experience, he's never really been in any classes before. Funny and a little sad I guess. With Lincoln I had him in so many different play groups, and story times, and fun kid classes. Oliver goes to nursery on Sundays and we've been calling it good.
It took him a few classes to warm up to all the new people, but now he's really enjoying it. Mostly he just loves to kick the ball all over the place, but the games they do are fun to. His coach gets out bubbles and has the kids try to kick them with their feet, that's one of his favorites.
Lincoln is taking a class too. He also loves it! We've had a hard time getting any photos at this indoor place though, it's pretty dark. hopefully we'll be able to put some of of Lincoln soon. He's doing a great job. I'm really impressed with how well he listens to his coach, and does what she asks him to do. He also has been such a good sport, even when a couple of the older kids in his class aren't being real kind. I've been really impressed with how grown up he seems.



No comments:
Post a Comment