Oliver is so excited to get to wear big boy underpants. Last night I was getting them out to put in his closet, and he just had to look at them. He immediately started putting them, right over his jammies. He looked like Nacho Libre, I couldn't stop laughing. He felt so cool, running around with his big boys on over his jammies. While I was going to get the camera, he put a pair on his head like a hat. I couldn't have asked for a better picture moment. He refused to take them off for bed, we compromised with taking off the hat and leaving on the others. He's still wearing them this morning. I'm glad he's excited about them, I hope he still will be when he wears them under his clothes. Wish us all some potty training luck!
6 comments:
I love it!
I am so thrilled to be related to two of the cutest boys on earth! Ollie you are so AweSome!
I saw the picture of Ollie and it reminded of the attire his grandma Sherry wears to bed at night. It is interesting how there is such a strong genetic bond between the two of them.
Aren't kids funny! I remember when Christina was 2 1/2 and she got a new pair of shoes she was so in love with those shoes she wore them to bed.. I thought I'd wait till she went to sleep and take them off so she wouldn't have a melt down,, but everytime I tried to take them off she would wake up and say "no Mommy! no! she sleep in them all night..
Seriously cute! I missed your blogs. Happy New Year. I can't believe so much time has gone by. Your boys are growing up so fast!
Glad to see you back- underpants and all!
Post a Comment