We had a neat opportunity to do some service at a food co-op in Salt Lake city. They needed some murals painted on the floor of they're food pantry. Josh designed these adorable jungle animals, and we went to work.
We really had so much fun, although they were doing a ton of other projects that required the doors to be open for much of time and with the temperature being in the 30's, we kind of froze our keisters off.
We had to simplfy the designs a bit because of our time restraints, but I think they turned out beautifully. It felt good to use some of our talents to help out this organization, it's not everyday that you get to do a fun mural project as service for someone.



2 comments:
Wow! I love these! What a neat service opp.
Josh- Your talent amazes me. I love the paintings. I also love the picture at the blog heading.
Post a Comment