We totally need to be recording Oliver more, he has the cutest little voice right now, and says the funniest things! He loves music! I mean this very seriously, he always has to be listening to something, a few of his favorites right now are: The best of Sesame Street(1 and 2), Philadelphia Chickens, The Inspector Gadget theme song(don't ask), Peter Rabbit, and I Love To See the Temple. He's always singing, and loves you to sing to him. Needless to say I had to post something if only for the Grandmas and Aunt Teeta who I know love and adore this cute little guy!
After seeing his brother in all of his glory, Linc wanted to perform an early screening of his classes Peter Rabbit show, which is coming at the end of the month. Warning: This is very long, I couldn't stop him! He's such a character!
3 comments:
The video's are adorable! You have such smart little boys. :) We hope your move goes smoothly! Wish we were there to help.
OMGOSH, How cute are your boyz! WE miss you guys, it has been so long.
Olie looks so cute singing on the chair.I can't wait to come over to your house. -sam,p
Post a Comment