This past weekend my sister and her family came up to stay with us and visit the temple. I've been thoroughly enjoying the new family search the church has for genealogy. Being converts, our family has an overwhelming amount of work to do. I love how the church made it so much easier and user friendly, we can print our own slips up at home and take them right to the temple to do the work. It was an amazing experience! These people have been waiting so long, and it was so neat to see my nephew Josh get to do so much of their work. It was Josh's first trip to the temple since turning 12, and I hope doing some of his great grandparents work made his experience all the sweeter. We had so much fun having them here. Our house is tiny with just 1 bathroom, so we are really bursting with people, but seem to make it work every time they come, and really just have so much fun. I had to post this great video, even though my husband will kill me! It's so cute and funny though, I had to do it. Thanks for the fun visit Moore family, we love you!
Sorry it's so dark, but the lighting in our living room is pretty terrible. Turn it up it's a great show, pretty funny. My Josh was kind of just winging it, he's excited to figure it out so he (according to him) won't slaughter it next time! I thought it was excellent!
2 comments:
Tara, I loved the video :) They look like they are having so much fun.. I'm glad that Tiffany lives close enough that your families have a chance to get togeather. What a special trip to the Temple..I still remember my first time going to the Temple (Washington D.C.).. It was nice that you where able to share that experience with Josh. Love U Much.. Rhoda
Tara,
I don't know if Shari has given you copies of my genealogy work but I have tons of records and pictures. Someone will have to inherit all of this and it's looking like it might be you. If you need information on a specific individual let me know and I'll see what I have. Your website is great.
Love to all of you!
"Aunt" Joan in Ashland
Post a Comment