My poor sister has been cursed lately with a long spell of terrible health. It seems to be one thing right after another, and a lot of chronic pain. Recently she was in need of another surgery, so the kids and I left our poor recovering dad home and headed down to help out the best we could. I always love getting the opportunity to visit even when it's not under the best of circumstances, we always seem to have fun. Lincoln loves playing with all of his cousins, especially Seth. This time we were able to go to a few soccer games, which of course, Linc loved. He can't seem to get enough of any sport that involves a ball. I was very impressed with all of the Moore soccer players, they all did so well, and we had a great time cheering them on.
Oliver loved watching too! While we were at Grace's game he saw Josh sitting on a soccer ball, so he had to go get himself one, and then plopped down right beside his cousin to watch the
game in style, it was very cute. I unfortunately didn't have my camera at Lizzie's game, but got a few action shots of Grace and Josh working hard.
We hope you feel better soon Aunt Teeta! We love you!



1 comment:
You are such a great sister! Sounds like a fun trip. :)
Post a Comment