So we had the missionaries for dinner the other night and Lincoln just loved telling them all. He's such the conversationalist, it cracks me up. I love how funny kids are sometimes, Lincoln came out of the bathroom looking like this. Completely clueless, even when I told him, he didn't really care, I love that about him. I had to post the pictures, and someday he might be embarrassed, but not today. Today he could care less, and we all got a great laugh out of it.
Family Christmas Letter
7 months ago



2 comments:
O.K. I heard Bill Cosby relate a similar experience he had with his 11 year old son one time. Now I know Lincoln is far from 11 but your pics. reminded me of this so here it goes. Bill Cosby said that he went to pick up his son from school. As he watched the boys and girls file out of the classroom the girls were all so organized but he wasn't sure what happened to the boys because almost all of them came out with their flies undone and absolutely oblivious. You have to hear him tell the story. It's hilarious. ~Sara
I love it! All 3 of my boys totally don't care about stuff like that.
Post a Comment