Lincoln has made such great friends here. He loves this little boy named Jacob, he and Annacy love each other to death unless they're trying to kill each other( it's a serious love-hate relationship), but he's really connected with Brock. Especially these last few months, we've been getting together with the Clarks a lot, and just love their whole family. Have I mentioned I hate moving! Krista has helped me out watching the kids, and they just have so much fun with her, it makes it so nice not having to worry about leaving them, Lincoln actually begs to go over to there house. We both have two boys almost the same ages, and a lot in common. She's just a sweetheart and I will really miss their family. I thought I would post some pictures of a few of the final things that Brock and Lincoln got to do together.
His job has been so laid back here, and all of the people he works with have been great, especially Jackie, who I wish I would have been able to get to know better. She has a beautiful daughter named Angelina, who Lincoln has spent many a day racing around the news room with, I'm sure driving everyone absolutely crazy. No one ever said a thing though, that's what I loved about his job, I think most people enjoyed the mayhem. I wish I had gotten a few pictures of them together playing, but I never seemed to have my camera with me. I put a picture here of her mom and her at Linc's birthday.



No comments:
Post a Comment