Oh yea. It really snows here. And, being that we have children and, in light of the fact that children really love snow, we decided to go sledding. Not just anywhere, mind you, we decided to sled down 'big hill' (Lincoln named it).
I haven't laughed so hard in years.
Here's picture before the mayhem began.
This first video set the pace for the rest of the time we were at Big Hill. It may be familiar to those of you who have seen A Christmas Story.
The snow.... it was.... a little powdery. And Big Hill... is BIG! After this one, we decided that Ollie didn't like sledding at Big Hill.
Neither did Lincoln.
Or me.
I can't wait to go back!



7 comments:
We loved the videos! I was almost in tears laughing with you guys. :) Hope you are well! We miss you!
The Nickels Family. :)
It is about time you guys posted something I have been wondering how you have been. I loved the videos. I laughed so hard. I couldn't help it. Tara's laugh is contagious. Linclon and Oliver eating snow was sad and yet very entertaining. Now I want to go on the BIG hill. I looks awesome.
Hi Tara - I got your christmas card. these videos are wonderful! i'm assuming you heard from my parents - since you had our address - that lee and i live together in alaska. lee is a software engineer - scary - he is in charge of things - i'm also engaged. the date is aug. 9th in anchorage. my email is still lauriehelzer@yahoo.com - drop me an email with your phone number. oh and. . .you must keep getting out in snow . . those videos were great.
Hey you guys!!! Your blog is awesome!! Betsy
Hey Josh and Tara,
It is so fun to look at your blog. I miss you all. Especially Lincoln's cute little voice. Annacy talks about him all the time. She always says that Lincoln is 4 and now she is 4. It is pretty cute. We were also thinking about taking a trip out to New York. And wondering if we could stay with you guys. If that wouldn't be too much of a convenience. :) :) How close are you to the city? It would be so fun to meet up with you guys and see your little boys. We also have a blog if you want to check it out. Its www.jenandcody.blogspot.com
HOpefully you up date your blog soon so we can see what is going on with the Ferrins. Hope you all are doing well.
Love Cody and Jen From Reno
ha ha ha! nice movies!
Post a Comment