Monday, May 14, 2007

Brothers





One of the best things things about the addition of Oliver to our family has been watching the interactions between he and Lincoln. Truly Lincoln has completely surprised me. He has thus far been the best big brother any little kid could ask for. His patience and concern has really, at times, brought me to tears. For a three year old he has so much empathy for him and is also so protective. It's really changed him, and only in positive ways. He's always been a great kid, but he had his parents all to himself for three years which can lead to some obvious " the world revolves around me" issues. I was very worried about how much Oliver's presence would just totally rock his little world. I've been pleasantly impressed. He's turned out to be so loving and kind, I really couldn't be prouder. Now I only hope that Oliver doesn't turn out to be anything like me. I wasn't the best of little sisters, in fact I'm ashamed to say I was at times a real pest, whiner, annoyance, in your face, tattletale. But at least I'll be able to spot all his tricks, and know what's really going on which, no offense mom, will make a big difference. Really mom don't feel bad you couldn't have known how I tortured Tiffani, I was that good!

Click here for more photos

brothers

No comments: