Saturdays are so anticipated at our house! Linc is constantly counting down the days of the week until Daddy's home for the whole day. I know that all kids love their dads, but I truly think that Josh enjoys a very special relationship with his kids that a lot of dads don't have. He has so much child still in him ( I mean this in the best of ways) that he really connects with his boys. When my mom was visiting a while back she made a comment on how lucky we all were that Josh took so much time to really play with Lincoln. I guess I'd never really noticed before, for me it was just typical, but she had never had a relationship like that with her Father, and I all of a sudden knew how special their relationship really is. I'm grateful, so grateful for such a special husband, and also such great kids.This Saturday we visited the museum near our house, they're having a special snake exhibit for the next couple of weeks. Linc had a blast, he was bursting with excitement. They had snake handlers there that let the kids hold the snakes, Lincoln was thrilled, and was able to use his favorite Crocodile Hunter line "Settle down sweetie, settle down". I think that he would of stayed there all day and has been begging to go back ever since. When all is said and done, I think I would also love, as Lincoln has asked so many times, "Can't everyday be a Saturday?" Family is truly what this life is all about.
Click the photo below to see the rest of the pictures.




1 comment:
These are great pictures! I am so glad you are blogging. It is great to see everyone.
Post a Comment