We had a really neat opportunity to visit our friends and family out in Utah all expenses paid, well paid for with my husbands hard labor I suppose, but it was a vacation for me and the kids. If you can count hardly seeing our Dad and Grandparents much of a vacation. We really did have a lot of fun. I expected it to be a lot worse than it ended up being. I really was able to go and spend time with some really good friends, not to mention getting to see all of our family. Lincoln loves spending time with the boys(Angie & Seth's kids) and also seeing Rozario and Sage. Josh and Sherry worked really hard all week and it showed in their amazing murals. Plus we walked away with some extra cash to pay for our real vacation we're taking to Florida in May. I would call that a success not matter how you look at it.
We went to this place called Sky High with our friends The Nickels Family.



1 comment:
Sounds like so much fun. Are the murals you are talking about Josh's artwork?
Post a Comment