Oliver is such a little sweetheart! He has the best smile, very reminiscent of Lincoln's and no one can make him smile quite like Linc can. He's been so good with him. It's hard to know with second babies if the difference in their temperament is due to the baby or if Josh and I are just a lot less clueless this time around. We're so much more relaxed with Oliver, and he's much calmer because of it I think. We just got some pictures taken a JC Penny's yesterday. Their adorable, we'll post a few when we get them back. He of course wouldn't smile, but he didn't need to. He's sleeping for a 7 hour stretch at night, which to us is so huge. He gets a little fussy in the evenings, but it never last for too long. He loves to have conversations with you, and really concentrates hard trying to control his hands, but of course punches himself in the face and then wonders who did it. The best part about being a mom this time around, is that I know to just sit back and enjoy the ride a bit more, and it seems to make a big difference for me. I just love everything about him, and can't wait for all the fun stuff to come.
We decided to make some photo albums of the pictures we have been taking instead of dumping them all in here. Click the picture to see a whole slew of pictures of Oliver.




No comments:
Post a Comment