Olivers finally here! It was a heck of a day (week?) and poor Tara was in and out of the hospital as they tried to decide whether or not she was really in labor. Turns out, she was!
He's a healthy 7 lbs 10 oz. and is just over 20 inches. Lincoln is so excited to be a big brother but is still working on his siblings name (He told someone his brothers name is 'all of him.')
This is the cause of it all: my horrible cooking.
Too much crab, not enough cilantro.
This is during out last trip to the hospital. You could title this picture 'Before the epidural'
Notice the strained smile she faked between contractions. The cubby next to Tara had previously been vacated by a woman who talked about how she just needed a few drags on a ciggy and then she would be fine.
Here's the post-epidural shot.
Much better!
...and now the 'I'm so sorry I did this to you' picture.
Oliver was about one minute old when I took this one. Boy, was he thrilled to have those bulb things shoved down his nose!
Lungs? Yup!
I know, I can't beleive it either. No blonde hair?
Our two nurses named Debby. Double Debby duty. I think they were almost as excited as we were.
Once the swelling went down, he started to look pretty cute!
...and Tara felt much better.
Hopefully, we'll bring him home tomorrow
Last ones, here's the whole gang. Take note of Lincolns' exuberant expression.



No comments:
Post a Comment